He holds an executive master's degree in business administration and a bachelor's degree in human resources, in addition to obtaining a diploma in programming computer.
He held several positions in the private and government sectors during the eighteen years Institutional excellence, customer experience, beneficiary voice, and project management.
Currently Mr. Waleed is the Director General of the General Administration of Call Centers at the Ministry of Health and leads a number of files, including:
- A team formed between health authorities to ensure a distinct and integrated customer experience.
- Several national projects in the Ministry of Health related to customer experiences and enriching them.
- Permanent Executive Committee at the Ministry of Health.
- Multiple executive committees and direct him within the Ministry of Health.
- The technical team in smart cities at the Standards, Metrology and Quality Authority.