Terms & Conditions
Registration and Payment Policy
All delegates must register prior to conference admission
- Full payment must be made at time of registration and confirmation
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received in full.
- Registration cancellations must be notified by email to Ejtemaat Knowledge Network. Email: email@example.com
- In the event of the Organisers agreeing to any request for release from the Application, the registrant will be liable for all, or part of the cost stated in the Application in accordance with the following scale:
Cancellation requests received 30 days prior to the event’s date 50% OF TOTAL COST will be charged
- Cancellation requests received within the last 15 days prior to the event date 100% OF TOTAL COST will be charged
- Cancellation of flights or hotel booking made by the organiser is subject to term & conditions imposed by airlines, hotel or other third parties
- This scale of charges will apply only from the date the Organisers receive written notice by letter, fax or telex. In addition to this scale, the registrant will be liable for any specific cost incurred on his behalf by the Organisers. These terms cannot be varied under any circumstances.
- Cancellations made after, as well as ‘no shows’, are not eligible for a refund.
- Ejtemaat Knowledge Network reserves the right to amend any part of the forum’s programme if necessary at any time.
- Ejtemaat Knowledge Network will not be held liable for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of attending the conference or its related events.
- While every consideration has been taken when presenting the demographics of the attendees in the programme, Ejtemaat Knowledge Network doesn’t guarantee the exact demographics of the conference attendees and cannot be held responsible for the same.